Monday 10 December 2012

December 10 Devotion - Jesus Christ (Love) always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres


God is love.

1 John 4:8

 

I and my Father are one.

John 10:30

Jesus Christ (Love) is patient,

Jesus Christ is kind,

Jesus Christ does not boast,

Jesus Christ is not proud.

Jesus Christ does not dishonor others,

Jesus Christ (Love) is not self-seeking,

Jesus Christ is not easily angered,

Jesus Christ keeps no record of wrongs,

Jesus Christ does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth,

Jesus Christ always protects,

Jesus Christ always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres,

Jesus Christ never fails.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

New International Version (NIV)

 Jesus Christ is the embodiment of love.

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:8

ولكن الله بيّن محبته لنا لانه ونحن بعد خطاة مات المسيح لاجلنا.

 He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.

Matthew 26:39

ثم تقدم قليلا وخرّ على وجهه وكان يصلّي قائلا يا ابتاه ان امكن فلتعبر عني هذه الكاس .ولكن ليس كما اريد انا بل كما تريد انت


“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.”

John 14:1

لا تضطرب قلوبكم .انتم تؤمنون بالله فآمنوا بي .

 

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Romans 15:13

وليملأكم اله الرجاء كل سرور وسلام في الايمان لتزدادوا في الرجاء بقوة الروح القدس

 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

2 Corinthians 5:17

اذا ان كان احد في المسيح فهو خليقة جديدة.الاشياء العتيقة قد مضت.هوذا الكل قد صار جديدا.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Lord, I praise You, I glorify You and I rejoice in Your grace. Thank You Jesus that You loved me even when I was a sinner and died to redeem me. Your trust in The Father is a great lesson for me to follow. Jesus Your constant message of hope fills my heart with hope. Now may the God of hope fill me with all joy and peace in believing, that I may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank You Jesus that because I am in You through faith, You have made me a new creation; I pray that old things have passed away; and now all things have become new. Help me LORD to always trust in You with all my heart; and not to lean unto my own understanding. Help me Lord to bring all my thoughts into captivity to the obedience of Christ and to become Christ-like. Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8 In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. ‘Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.’ Ephesians 3:20-21

Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

 
والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فينا
له المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين

No comments:

Post a Comment