Thursday 12 September 2013

September 12 Devotion - Pray and believe BIG


“Clear lots of ground for your tents!
 Make your tents large. Spread out! Think big!
Isaiah 54 The Message (MSG)

Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.” Mark 9:23

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21

والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فينا
له المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين

 

When we have a fellowship with the Holy Spirit we grow to understand God’s plan for our lives. When you think BIG, think bigger. All through the scripture, we see people doing this. Elijah prayed that it wouldn’t rain, and for three and a half years there was no rain. Joshua prayed for more daylight, and God stopped the sun. We need to follow their example and step out in faith. Dare to ask, dare to believe God, and see His mighty hand move on our behalf.

You may be one thought from a huge breakthrough. One breakthrough away from your destiny; let patience have its perfect work...God is working to shape and mold your thinking and character.

 

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. I praise You and glorify You. Lord help me to think, pray and believe Big. Give me the confidence and belief that You are doing great things in my life and will do even better things. Lord help me to have the conviction that You can accomplish infinitely more than I could ever ask or think. Father God, You are incredible and astonishing, continue to shape and mold my character to make me Christ-like and have the same faith as Jesus in whose name I pray to You Father. Let me see your glory. Amen.
Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment