Tuesday 3 September 2013

September 3 Devotion - Be Transformed


Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will… For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose… being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. 
Romans 12:2
Philippians 2:13
Philippians 1:6


ولا تشاكلوا هذا الدهر. بل تغيّروا عن شكلكم بتجديد اذهانكم لتختبروا ما هي ارادة الله الصالحة المرضية الكاملة.
لأَنَّ اللهَ هُوَ الَّذِي يُنْشِيءُ فِيكُمُ الإِرَادَةَ وَالْعَمَلَ لأَجْلِ مَرْضَاتِهِ.
وَلِي ثِقَةٌ فِي هَذَا الأَمْرِ بِالذَّاتِ: أَنَّ الَّذِي بَدَأَ فِيكُمْ عَمَلاً صَالِحاً سَوْفَ يُتَمِّمُهُ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْمَسِيحِ يَسُوعَ.


God is in the change business. He changed a group of fisherman to leading evangelists. He changed a man’s objective of destroying Christians and churches to creating churches and leading people to the truth.

 
God changed many people throughout history to the better and is in the process of helping all who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour; like you and me; and will see it to completion according to His will for us.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Thank You Lord that You want to revolutionize my mind as well as my spirit. Help me and teach me to change my paradigms, thinking, attitude and behaviour. Through the supernatural change agent; the Holy Spirit; change O’Lord all my entrenched mental configurations that do not please You and take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ 2 Corinthians 10:5. I pray that You make me willing to change so that I can live Your good, pleasing and perfect will for me. Thank You Father that You work in me to will and act according to Your purpose. Lord You began the transformation in my life when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour and am confident that You will carry it through on to completion. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment