Monday 5 May 2014

May 5 Devotion - God Shall Supply All Your Need

My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
وَإِنَّ إِلَهِي سَيَسُدُّ حَاجَاتِكُمْ كُلَّهَا إِلَى التَّمَامِ، وَفْقاً لِغِنَاهُ فِي الْمَجْدِ، فِي الْمَسِيحِ يَسُوعَ.

Philippians 4:19

 
Please note that God is telling us through the Apostle Paul that our needs will be supplied "according to his riches in glory", so in the area of financial needs we do not need to worry that it is linked to the current economic status.

It is God's will to bless us abundantly in all our needs but we need to believe that He will.

 
I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Lord, You know all my needs and You have promised to provide them when I seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness. Teach me not to worry about tomorrow, and let tomorrow to worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Help me to transfer my anxieties to Christ and to ‘help’ You by letting You be God and I Your faithful servant and friend. I rejoice in the victorious thought that You are taking care of me and You have never failed to keep any of Your promises. God, I leave all my present and future needs at Your alter for I know You are faithful, omniscient, and love me perfectly. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.
Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment