Tuesday 18 October 2016

October 19 Devotion - More than conquerors through Him who loved us.



Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. 37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 John 3:1, Romans 8:37-39

انظروا اية محبة اعطانا الآب حتى ندعى اولاد الله.من اجل هذا لا يعرفنا العالم لانه لا يعرفه. ولكننا في هذه جميعها يعظم انتصارنا بالذي احبنا                                                             
38 فاني متيقن انه لا موت ولا حياة ولا ملائكة ولا رؤساء ولا قوات ولا امور حاضرة ولا مستقبلة
39 ولا علو ولا عمق ولا خليقة اخرى تقدر ان تفصلنا عن محبة الله التي في المسيح يسوع ربنا

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your deep and everlasting love for me, Your abundant blessings, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. God, what an act of grace; that through accepting the atoning death of Jesus Christ in my place, and accepting Jesus as Lord over my life; I am now a child of God. Thank You God that absolutely nothing shall be able to separate me from Your love and salvation; which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Thank You God, that in all tribulations we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. God I praise You, glorify You and lift You up on high. I thank You and adore You. In the name of the King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. I declare Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, to Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion for now and forever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment