Wednesday 16 November 2016

November 16 Devotion - The 8 ways God answers needs and prayers *


*As seen by Wagdi Henein, may not be complete



The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].
إِنَّ الصَّلاَةَ الْحَارَّةَ الَّتِي يَرْفَعُهَا الْبَارُّ لَهَا فَعَّالِيَّةٌ عَظِيمَةٌ.
James 5:16 (Amplified Bible)

Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.
اِسْأَلُوا، تُعْطَوْا. اُطْلُبُوا، تَجِدُوا. اِقْرَعُوا، يُفْتَحْ لَكُمْ.
Matthew 7:7 (Amplified Bible)

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
لأَنِّي عَرَفْتُ مَا رَسَمْتُهُ لَكُمْ. إِنَّهَا خُطَطُ سَلاَمٍ لَا شَرٍّ لأَمْنَحَكُمْ مُسْتَقْبَلاً وَرَجَاءً.
Jeremiah 29:11 New King James Version (NKJV)
"Ask a sign for yourself from the LORD your God; ask it either in the depth or in the height above."
«اطْلُبْ عَلاَمَةً مِنَ الرَّبِّ إِلَهِكَ، سَوَاءٌ فِي عُمْقِ الْهَاوِيَةِ أَوْ فِي ارْتِفَاعِ أَعْلَى السَّمَاوَاتِ»
Isaiah 7:11 NKJV

To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven
لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ أَوَانٌ، وَلِكُلِّ أَمْرٍ تَحْتَ السَّمَاءِ زَمَانٌ.
Ecclesiastes 3:1 NKJV

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
وَالْقَادِرُ أَنْ يَفْعَلَ، وَفْقاً لِلْقُدْرَةِ الْعَامِلَةِ فِينَا، مَا يَفُوقُ بِلاَ حَصْرٍ كُلَّ مَا نَطْلُبُ أَوْ نَتَصَوَّرُ،
Ephesians 3:20 NKJV

It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.
خَيْرٌ لِلْمَرْءِ أَنْ يَنْتَظِرَ بِصَمْتٍ خَلاَصَ الرَّبِّ.
Lamentations 3:26 


And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
فَقَالَ لِي: «نِعْمَتِي تَكْفِيكَ، لأَنَّ قُدْرَتِي تُكَمَّلُ فِي الضَّعْفِ!» فَأَنَا أَرْضَى بِأَنْ أَفْتَخِرَ مَسْرُوراً بِالضَّعَفَاتِ الَّتِي فِيَّ، لِكَيْ تُخَيِّمَ عَلَيَّ قُدْرَةُ الْمَسِيحِ.
2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJV

I believe God answers our prayers and needs in 8 different ways. He may decide:
1.   I will give you before you ask
2.   Yes. Prayer request granted
3.   Yes, but you will have to wait
4.   Yes, but not as expected
5.   Yes, and here is more
6.   Be specific in your request
7.   Wait. I have something better for you
8.   No, that is not good for you “My grace is sufficient for you”

 
God loves us and whatever answer He chooses it is for our best. We need to trust The Lord and not lean on our own understanding, for His ways are extremely different and better than ours. Sometimes going through tribulation teaches us prayer and patience; patience can help us acquire experience which can lead to the increase of hope. Hope then increases our expectation, which in turn increases our confidence in the Lord.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and inseparable love. Thank You Lord for giving me before I ask and more and better than I ask. Thank You for Your grace, mercy and Your wisdom. Thank You for always choosing the perfect timing to answer my prayers and thank You for teaching me patience by making me wait. Thank You for always doing what is best for me which at times means saying no to my prayers. I ask You to always give me the wisdom to persistently pray asking with abundant hope: “Your will be done”. In Jesus’ name I pray. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, and unto ages of all ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment