Tuesday 8 November 2016

November 8 Devotion - Achieving Your Life Message



But now indeed there are many members, yet one body. 21 And the eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you”; nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” 22 No, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary. 23 And those members of the body which we think to be less honorable, on these we bestow greater honor; and our unpresentable parts have greater modesty,

I Corinthians 12:12-23


God builds a life message in many different ways. Each one of us has a different message. All the members of the body are useful and necessary to each other.Though you may gain many insightful lessons from those who are strong in their faith, your life is unique and special before God. He has a message for you that no one else can share. Christ’s church is a complete Body and not a gigantic, unidimensional part.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your deep and everlasting love of me, Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. LORD, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can clearly see and know Your message for my life in a very obvious way and guide me to fulfill my role in The Body of Christ.
Lord, give me a love for Your Word. Teach me to study Your Word and to keep it. You are my portion, O Lord; help me to develop spiritually. Guide me God in meditation and worship. Give me the discipline and determination to spend time alone with Jesus. Give me victory O’Lord over my thoughts and the enemy to my soul and keep me on course. God I praise You, glorify You and lift You up on high. I thank You and adore You. In the name of the King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. I declare Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, to Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever,  and unto ages of ages. Amen.
Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

لانه كما ان الجسد هو واحد وله اعضاء كثيرة وكل اعضاء الجسد الواحد اذا كانت كثيرة هي جسد واحد كذلك المسيح ايضا.
13 لاننا جميعنا بروح واحد ايضا اعتمدنا الى جسد واحد يهودا كنا ام يونانيين عبيدا ام احرارا وجميعنا سقينا روحا واحدا.
14 فان الجسد ايضا ليس عضوا واحدا بل اعضاء كثيرة.
15 ان قالت الرجل لاني لست يدا لست من الجسد.أفلم تكن لذلكمن الجسد.
16 وان قالت الأذن لاني لست عينا لست من الجسد.أفلم تكن لذلك من الجسد.
17 لو كان كل الجسد عينا فاين السمع.لو كان الكل سمعا فاين الشم.
18 واما الآن فقد وضع الله الاعضاء كل واحد منها في الجسد كما اراد.
19 ولكن لو كان جميعها عضوا واحدا اين الجسد.
20 فالآن اعضاء كثيرة ولكن جسد واحد.
21 لا تقدر العين ان تقول لليد لا حاجة لي اليك.او الراس ايضا للرجلين لا حاجة لي اليكما.
22 بل بالأولى اعضاء الجسد التي تظهر اضعف هي ضرورية.
23 واعضاء الجسد التي نحسب انها بلا كرامة نعطيها كرامة افضل.والاعضاء القبيحة فينا لها جمال افضل

No comments:

Post a Comment