Monday 18 September 2017

September 18 Devotion - Defeat the evil world




For every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith.
لأَنَّ كُلَّ مَنْ وُلِدَ مِنَ اللهِ يَغْلِبُ الْعَالَمَ. وَهذِهِ هِيَ الْغَلَبَةُ الَّتِي تَغْلِبُ الْعَالَمَ: إِيمَانُنَا
1 John 5:4

Faith provides the power source and the means to victory. The trust we believers have in God and in Christ enables us to participate in the victory Christ won for us through His sacrifice and resurrection.
The term "world” describes the world system that opposes God. The collective power, given by God to us believers, can overcome this opposition.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Lord, today I believe that I have been born of God and there is victory already planned in my future. Lord, please strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I stand strong and have the attitude that I have overcome the world through my faith in Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour. Lord, help me to always say in confidence and strong faith: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.’ Philippians 4:13. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment