Sunday 24 September 2017

September 25 Devotion - Seek first His Kingdom and His Righteousness



Jesus said:

But first and most importantly seek (aim at, strive after) His kingdom and His righteousness [His way of doing and being right—the attitude and character of God], and all these things will be given to you also.

لكِنِ اطْلُبُوا أَوَّلاً مَلَكُوتَ اللهِ وَبِرَّهُ، وَهذِهِ كُلُّهَا تُزَادُ لَكُمْ.

Matthew 6:33 AMP

To seek the kingdom of God is to know the character of God and to seek the rule and the reign of God over our entire life and to follow His guidance. We have a constant and absolute dependence on God and He is continually sustaining us. What is your most pressing need today? Whatever your need, God has an answer. When you seek God first, He promises to supply every necessity.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for loving me with a deep and everlasting love, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Help me Lord to seek Your Kingdom and don’t let me walk in my own way. Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day. Psalm 25:4–5 God I know that as Your child You will take care of me and remove any anxiety I may have over the future and You will provide all I need in Your time. God I praise You, glorify You, stand in awe of You and lift You up on high. In the name of the King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Jesus I pray to You Father. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.


Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment