Tuesday 13 February 2018

February 13 Devotion - The Glory of The Lord Rises Upon You




Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.
قُومِي اسْتَنِيرِي لأَنَّهُ قَدْ جَاءَ نُورُكِ، وَمَجْدُ الرَّبِّ أَشْرَقَ عَلَيْكِ
 Lève-toi, sois éclairée, car ta lumière arrive, et la gloire de l'Éternel se lève sur toi.

Isaiah 60:1

God has wonderful things planned for us believers who are followers of Jesus Christ, who have accepted Him as our Saviour and declared and made Him Lord over our lives. He will give us blessings that seem impossible to us. Even the dreams we have given up on, God has not given up on, as long as they are aligned with His will and plan for our lives.

We have to listen to God with our hearts and not let discouragement hold us back. It is time for us to receive every blessing God has prepared for us and move forward in the destiny He has planned for us. The Glory of The LORD is rising upon us, let us arise and shine today and every day.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for Your deep and everlasting love for me. Thank You Lord for choosing me to be Your child and for preparing a bright future for me. Thank You that my faith in Jesus Christ and my submission to Him as Lord over my life and my acceptance of His death in my place qualifies me to receive Your abundant blessings over my life. Help me through the Holy Spirit to receive Your blessings with a humble heart and to always honour You and praise Your Holy Name. Thank You for letting Your glory shine upon me today and every day. Lord, give me the patience and the wisdom to wait upon Your timing for each blessing and to move forward in the destiny You have prepared for me. To Him who is able to keep me from stumbling and to present me before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy, to the only God our Saviour be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment