Wednesday 28 February 2018

March 1 Devotion - Jesus is the embodiment of love - A study of Jesus Christ's attributes - Part 9 - Jesus Always Protects




God is love.
1 John 4:8

I and my Father are one.
John 10:3


Jesus Christ is the embodiment of love.


Jesus Christ (Love) is patient,
Jesus Christ is kind,
Jesus Christ does not boast,
Jesus Christ is not proud.
Jesus Christ does not dishonor others,
Jesus Christ (Love) is not self-seeking,
Jesus Christ is not easily angered,
Jesus Christ keeps no record of wrongs,
Jesus Christ does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth,
Jesus Christ always protects,
Jesus Christ always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres,
Jesus Christ never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
                                                                                  

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]

John16:33
قد كلمتكم بهذا ليكون لكم فيّ سلام .في العالم سيكون لكم ضيق .ولكن ثقوا .انا قد غلبت العالم

For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Hebrews 13:5
لانه قال لا اهملك ولا اتركك



I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Thank You Jesus that You will never leave me nor forsake me. Thank You that once I accepted You as my  Lord ( my life is centered around You, and I obey You through the help of The Holy Spirit) my spirit is protected because You have overcome the world.  Even though in the world I may  have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; You told me that in You, I can have perfect peace and I have confidence in You. Thank You Lord for Your deep, everlasting and inseparable love. Lord, I praise You, I glorify You and I rejoice in Your grace. Lord, please help me to bring all my thoughts into captivity to the obedience of Christ and to become Christ-like. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be glory, majesty, power, authority and dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages. Amen.  

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment