Tuesday 6 February 2018

February 6 Devotion - Part 3 The Fruit of The Spirit -



The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.

وَأَمَّا ثَمَرُ الرُّوحِ فَهُوَ:

مَحَبَّةٌ فَرَحٌ سَلاَمٌ، طُولُ أَنَاةٍ لُطْفٌ صَلاَحٌ، إِيمَانٌ وَدَاعَةٌ تَعَفُّفٌ

Galatians 5:22–23

Patience (Longsuffering) is love waiting for God to reveal to you, and in you, what He desires to reveal.

We are strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;

Colossians 1:11

With all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love,

Ephesians 4:2

Kindness is love reacting to those around you. Kindness and goodness are joined with patience to teach us that a sweet disposition and doing good toward people is the way to stay with them in love.

Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Colossians 3:12
I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and Your inseparable, deep, and everlasting love for me. O gracious and merciful God, fill my heart with the fruit of Your Holy Spirit. Help me Lord to be patient and to find Your joy in longsuffering situations. I pray that out of Your glorious riches You may strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I may bear others in gentleness and love and be able to do good toward them. Lord, I praise You, revere You, worship You, I stand in awe of You, I lift You up on high, and glorify Your Holy Name. To Him who is able to keep me from stumbling and to present me before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy, to the only God our Saviour be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment