Monday 19 March 2018

March 19 Devotion - Direct me Lord



The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps. O Lord, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will praise and give thanks to Your name; For You have done miraculous things, Plans formed long, long ago, [fulfilled] with perfect faithfulness.
Proverbs 16:9, Isaiah 25:1


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You that Your eye is upon me. Lord, please adjust my priorities in life to be aligned with You and Your plan and will for my life. God I know that Your solution for my life is what is best for me, help me to let go of the need to resolve my own challenges, and give me the wisdom to follow Your direction for Yours are plans for my welfare to give me a future and a hope . Teach me Lord and make my ears and spirit sensitive to Your word behind me telling me “This is the way, walk in it”. Lord, You are Holy, righteous, and infinite in wisdom. God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer and Saviour; the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ. To Jesus be
the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forevermore. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment