Monday 26 March 2018

March 27 Devotion - Your Value with God


Keep me as the apple of Your eye;
احفظني مثل حدقة العين
Psalm 17:8

In the eighth verse of Psalm 17 we find David praying asking God to ‘keep’ him as the apple of God’s eye. Not to establish him but to keep him. In other words he was already established as the apple of God’s eye. The eye is weak and tender, and is hurt by every little thing that annoys it. Nothing is dearer to a human than their eyesight and we are most protective of preserving our eyes from being hurt.

God loves and values each believer and we; who have chosen Jesus as our Lord and Saviour; are God’s number one priority. So as the apple of God’s eye we are most protected by God.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Lord, I thank You that I am Your beloved creation, the apple of Your eye, and You watch over every detail of my life and protect me.  Help me Lord to surrender all aspects and details of my life into Your hands, knowing that You love it when I come to You. Thank You Father God for Your unfailing, inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me and Your abundant blessings in my life. Lord, let me find peace and security in Your love for me. God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer and Saviour; the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.


Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment