Wednesday 25 April 2018

April 26 Devotion - Seek first His kingdom and His Righteousness


Jesus told His disciples:
Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
لكن اطلبوا اولا ملكوت الله وبره وهذه كلها تزاد لكم .
Matthew 6:33 

Many times we fail to see the goodness of this verse. God often takes us places we could never dream of going on our own. His vision is far beyond ours. His might and power open doors for us we never knew existed or we thought were permanently closed.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and deep inseparable love. Lord, please show me Your plan and desires for me, and help me to wait for Your way to be revealed to me. Help me to seek Your kingdom and don’t let me walk in my own way. Take away my selfish desires and replace them with Your healthy dreams and goals. Show me Your ways, O Lord; Teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day. Psalm 25:4–5
I believe that the blessings I will receive will fill my heart with boundless joy. Help me to trust in Your vision for me; which is better than mine by quantum leaps; and to trust that Your might and power will open doors for me that I thought were permanently closed and doors that I never knew existed. I continue to declare Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour and pray in His holy name. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, and unto ages of all ages. Amen.  

Jesus loves you,
In Him,                                                               
Wagdi Henein

طرقك يا رب عرّفني. سبلك علمني.
في حقك وعلمني. لانك انت اله خلاصي. اياك انتظرت اليوم كله. دربني

No comments:

Post a Comment