Tuesday 3 April 2018

April 4 Devotion - God is Our Merciful Father


‘Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desires. Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you. Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act.’
‘I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.’
‘All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort.’
Psalm 37
Psalm 40:1
2 Corinthians 1


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, You are The God of Hope, fill me with Your Joy and Peace. (Romans 15:13). Give me wisdom to be ‘still’ in Your presence and the patience to wait for You to act. Teach me take delight in You LORD for You are my merciful Father and my soul comforter. Abba, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can commit everything I do to You LORD. I trust You Lord, and I know You heard my cry and will help me. Thank You Father for Your unfailing, inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me and Your abundant blessings in my life. I praise You God, revere You, worship You, I stand in awe of You, I lift You up on high, and glorify Your Holy Name. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory, the majesty, the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment