Friday 30 April 2021


 

Jehovah Tsidkenu: “The Lord our Righteousness.” A simple definition of righteousness is 'doing that which is right'. This name speaks of the fact that God will always do that which is right…because He is righteous!

Now this is His name by which He will be called: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS

أَمَّا الاسْمُ الَّذِي سَيُدْعَى بِهِ فَهُوَ: الرَّبُّ بِرُّنَا.

Jeremiah 23:6

He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice,

A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He.

هُوَ الصَّخرَةُ،عَمَلُهُ كامِل وَطُرُقُهُ عادِلَةٌ مُستَقِيمَة إنَّهُ إلَهٌ أمِينٌ لا ظُلْمَ فِيهِ، صادِقٌ وَأمينٌ
Deuteronomy 32:4

Jehovah is the Source of Righteousness, Man has no righteousness, since we are unrighteous, and we need pardon from God. Jesus Is Our Jehovah-Tsidkenu, what we could not do Jesus the perfectly righteous one did for us. It is God alone who provides righteousness to man, in the person of His Son, Jesus Christ, who became sin for us “that we might become the Righteousness of God in Him”.

For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us,

that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

فَإِنَّ الَّذِي لَمْ يَعْرِفْ خَطِيئَةً، جَعَلَهُ اللهُ خَطِيئَةً لأَجْلِنَا، لِنَصِيرَ نَحْنُ بِرَّ اللهِ فِيهِ.

2 Corinthians 5:21

For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners,

so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous.
فَكَمَا أَنَّهُ بِعِصْيَانِ الإِنْسَانِ الْوَاحِدِ جُعِلَ الْكَثِيرُونَ خَاطِئِينَ، فَكَذلِكَ أَيْضاً بِطَاعَةِ الْوَاحِدِ سَيُجْعَلُ الْكَثِيرُونَ أَبْرَاراً

Romans 5:19  

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, Adonai, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life and for Your inseparable, unfailing, deep and everlasting love for me. God, what a wonderful name that You have used to describe Yourself, You are Jehovah-Tsidkenu. Thank You Jehovah-Tsidkenu that You have provided for my acceptance before You through the cleansing of the blood of The Lamb. Thank You Elohim that You wrap me in Your righteousness through Jesus Christ, The Righteous One. I pray that Your covenant will be fulfilled in my life El-Shaddai. I thank You for providing for me all my life and I know I can depend on You to continue providing because You are Jehovah Jireh. My LORD Jehovah Elgibhor, fight all my battles for me and give me peace Jehovah Shalom. Heal my body and my spirit my Jehovah Rapha. I pray in the name of The King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Jesus, my Lord and Saviour. To Jesus be the glory, the power, the dominion, the majesty, and the blessings since the beginning of time and now and forevermore. Amen.

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment