Monday 12 August 2013

August 13 Devotion - Hearing God's Voice


Whoever is of God hears the words of God. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. Moreover, he said to me, “Son of man, all my words that I shall speak to you receive in your heart, and hear with your ears. Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.      


John 8:47
John 10:27-28
Ezekiel 3:10
Isaiah 30:21
Psalm 119:105

 
I have often wondered: does God still speak to us today? If I listen will He speak personally to me? The answer based on God’s grace is YES! God is always available to hear from us and I believe He wants us to hear His voice. God loves us and we need to love Him back so as to be able to hear His voice.

 
I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Lord You are my teacher and guide, help me to learn to listen and hear Your voice distinctively. I will be still, and know that You are God Psalm 46:10 I want to have a strong faith that You will talk to me and I want to obey Your will. You will show me the path of life Psalm 16:11 You will instruct me and teach me in the way I should go; You will guide me with Your eye. Psalm 32:8 Let Your word be a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment