Friday 9 August 2013

August 9 Devotion - JESUS UNDERSTANDS


being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

واثقا بهذا عينه ان الذي ابتدأ فيكم عملا صالحا يكمل الى يوم يسوع المسيح.
Philippians 1:6

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Romans 8:28

 
Jesus understands us and cares for us. There isn’t any situation in our lives that is beyond His awareness, His concern, and His tender care. Jesus understands our hurts and cries with us. He shares our pain and sorrow. He never abandons us in a time of trial or suffering.

 
“I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Hebrews 13:5

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Thank You Jesus that through Your grace You understand me and love me unconditionally. Thank You that Your love for me is infinite and merciful and You accept me just the way I am. I trust that you will complete everything that You started in my life and I know that all things will work together in my life for my good. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment