Thursday 22 August 2013

August 22 Devotion - Rejoice before God


But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, 9 for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

 3 أَمَّا الأَبْرَارُ فَإِنَّهُمْ يَفْرَحُونَ وَيَبْتَهِجُونَ أَمَامَ اللهِ وَيَغْتَبِطُونَ سُرُوراً.
فَلْيَرْفَعُوا الشُّكْرَ لِلرَّبِّ عَلَى رَحْمَتِهِ وَعَلَى عَجَائِبِهِ لِبَنِي آدَمَ.
 9 لأَنَّهُ أَشْبَعَ النَّفْسَ الْمُتَلَهِّفَةَ وَمَلأَ النَّفْسَ الْجَائِعَةَ خَيْراً.

 Psalm 68:3
Psalm 107:8-9



I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. I praise You and glorify You. Lord, thank You for the gift of salvation and unfailing love through Jesus Christ Your Son, and my Lord and Saviour. Lord fill my heart, soul, and mind with your joy, help me to know an internal peace and gladness. Teach me to have an outward expression of joy and love and caring for others that depicts Your spirit and love. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment