Sunday 25 August 2013

August 26 Devotion - When no one else seems to care


Did you ever have a time when your friends and/or relatives seemed to be too busy with their daily life, that you felt that you dropped through the cracks and were of less importance? Did you feel that no one seems to care? Well I have, and if you haven’t you probably will. Sorry.

At that time when no one else seems to care, you realize that you can always depend on God. He always cares, and cares so much more than any human being can care about/for you.

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and care. Abba may your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant. Psalm 119:76 Lord I cast my burden on You Lord, and I know that You shall sustain me. Psalm 55:22
I believe your promise that You Yourself go before me and will be with me; I trust Lord that You will never leave me nor forsake me. I am neither afraid nor discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8I feel safe, cared for, loved and at peace because Jesus told me: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27. . In Jesus’ name I pray.
Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment