Monday 19 July 2021

July 19 Devotion - Trusting God

 


Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. 4 In God I have put my trust; I will not fear.

في يوم خوفي انا عليك اتكل.

4 على الله توكلت فلا اخاف.

Psalm 56:3

 

There are many reasons why we can trust God:

     He is the one, true God (2 Samuel 7:21–22)

     He is the essence of truth (Hebrews 6:17–18)

     He is absolutely faithful (Lamentations 3:23)

        He has all power (Matthew 28:18)

        He loves you unconditionally (John 15:9)

       He never changes (Hebrews 13:8).

 

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, great is Thy faithfulness. LORD, You have told me that I should be strong and courageous and not to be frightened, and not to be dismayed, for You my God are with me wherever I go. Joshua 1:9 I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Spirit in my inner being, so that I can trust You with an unconditional trust that allows me to have the patience to wait for Your deliverance. Jesus, teach me to repose all my cares and my load onto Your shoulders. Lord I have trusted in Your steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. Psalm 13:5 In Jesus’ name I pray. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

 

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment