Wednesday 11 October 2023

October 11 Devotion - God's Spiritual Gift for Your Life


 

You are my portion, O Lord; I have said that I would keep Your words.   

               أَنْتَ يَارَبُّ  نَصِيبِي، فَأَعِدُكَ بِطَاعَةِ شَرِيعَتِكَ.

Psalm 119:57

 

Sometimes we look at other believers and wish we had their spiritual gifts or their life message. God builds a life message in many different ways. Each one of us has a different message. Though you may gain many insightful lessons from those who are strong in their faith, your life is unique and special before God. God has assigned you a message that no one else can share.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, please give me a love for Your Word. Teach me to study Your Word and to keep it. You are my portion, O Lord; help me to develop spiritually. Guide me God in meditation and worship. Help me Lord to bring all my thoughts into captivity to the obedience of Christ and to become Christ-like. Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul.  Thank You Father God for loving me with a deep and everlasting love, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Lord, I praise You, I glorify You, I lift You up on high and I rejoice in Your grace. In the Holy Name of Jesus, I pray. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein


No comments:

Post a Comment