Tuesday 24 October 2023

October 24 Devotion - JESUS UNDERSTANDS

 



My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

فيملأ الهي كل احتياجكم بحسب غناه في المجد في المسيح يسوع.

Philippians 4:19

 

Jesus loves us unconditionally. His love for us is infinite and merciful. Jesus accepts us just the way we are. He never expects us to “get good” before we “get God”—to the contrary, He desires for us to receive Him so He can help us in every area of our lives.

Jesus understands each one of us and cares for us. There isn’t any situation in your life that is beyond His awareness, His concern, and His tender care. Jesus understands your hurts and cries with you. He shares your pain and sorrow. He never abandons you in a time of trial or suffering.

 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

واثقا بهذا عينه ان الذي ابتدأ فيكم عملا صالحا يكمل الى يوم يسوع المسيح.

Philippians 1:6

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, I place my confidence in You, and I am sure that You will help me and carry me to complete all the work that was started in accordance with Your will. Father, keep me in this confidence and increase it daily. Father God, I trust and believe that You will supply all my spiritual, eternal, emotional, physical and financial needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. May the God of hope fill me with all joy and peace in believing through the experience of my faith that by the power of The Holy Spirit I will abound in hope and overflow with confidence in God's promises. Romans 15:13 Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. God, I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer and Saviour; the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forevermore. Amen.

Jesus loves you,

In Him,

Wagdi Henein

 


No comments:

Post a Comment