Thursday 19 April 2012

April 19 Devotion - A Time for Repayment


There is a time for everything,
   and a season for every activity under the heavens
لِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ أَوَانٌ، وَلِكُلِّ أَمْرٍ تَحْتَ السَّمَاءِ زَمَانٌ

Ecclesiastes 3:1

 You keep track of all my sorrows.
      You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
      You have recorded each one in your book.
تيهاني راقبت. اجعل انت دموعي في زقّك. أما هي في سفرك

Psalm 56:8 


واعوض لكم عن السنين التي اكلها الجراد
I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—

Joel 2:25

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Thank You that You care so much about every detail of my life. Through Your grace and mercy You record every sorrow and collect every tear I have shed. You love me so much, and You are my Vindicator.                                                        
Lord, I know You will heal every single hurt and pain. You will restore all that has been lost. You see the longings and desires of my heart. I know that You have my best interest at heart. I will keep standing, keep believing, and keep doing the right things because the One who collects my tears and repays for the years the locusts have eaten will restore every area in my life. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Jesus Loves you

In Him,

Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment