Friday 11 January 2013

January 11 Devotion - Our Sufficiency is from God


Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God.

ليس اننا كفاة من انفسنا ان نفتكر شيئا كانه من انفسنا بل كفايتنا من الله

2 Corinthians 3:5

 
All that we are is a gift from God. Our intelligence, success, abilities, health, etc. are a gift from God lest anyone should boast or become arrogant. We are not perfect yet and need God to constantly help us grow. We need God to do what He alone can do for us, in us, and through us.

When we feel less than adequate; our chant should never be ‘I cannot’ but our chant should be ‘With God’s grace and support, I can”

 

 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life. Lord, my sufficiency is in You.
Lord, help me to always say in confidence and strong faith: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.’ Philippians 4:13 In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus Loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

 
إِنِّي أَسْتَطِيعُ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ، فِي الْمَسِيحِ الَّذِي يُقَوِّينِي

No comments:

Post a Comment