Tuesday 8 January 2013

January 8 Devotion - Wide Open Door


I know your [record of] works and what you are doing. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My Word and guarded My message and have not renounced or denied My name.

إِنِّي عَالِمٌ بِأَعْمَالِكَ. فَمَعَ أَنَّ لَكَ قُوَّةً ضَئِيلَةً، فَقَدْ أَطَعْتَ كَلِمَتِي وَلَمْ تُنْكِرِ اسْمِي، وَلِذلِكَ فَتَحْتُ لَكَ بَاباً لاَ يَقْدِرُ أَحَدٌ أَنْ يُغْلِقَهُ.

Revelation 3:8


God opens the right doors in our lives. It is however possible that we find closed doors in our lives. Sometimes when events are not working our way, we blame God. Let us remember what is written in Proverbs 3:5-6:

 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. 

 
God knows the future, we don’t. He directs us through the doors that deliver His best.

 I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, Thank You for Your abundant blessings. Lord, thank You for opening the right doors in my life and closing those that would not have allowed me to receive Your best blessings. Lord, I surrender to Your wisdom and knowledge in good times and in challenging times. Help me God to always keep Your word and to always glorify and praise Your name. Thank You Lord that no one can close the doors that You have opened. Please open the doors I need to walk through today. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. ‘Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.’ Ephesians 3:20-21

 

اتَّكِلْ عَلَى الرَّبِّ مِنْ كُلِّ قَلْبِكَ، وَعَلَى فِطْنَتِكَ لاَ تَعْتَمِدْ.

  اعْرِفِ الرَّبَّ فِي كُلِّ طُرُقِكَ وَهُوَ يُقَوِّمُ سُبُلَكَ.

 

Jesus Loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment