Wednesday 2 January 2013

January 2 Devotion - Goodness and Abundance- A prayer for 2013


You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance.

كَلَّلْتَ السَّنَةَ بِجُودِكَ، وَآثَارُ صَنَائِعِكَ تَفِيضُ خِصْباً.
 Psalm 65:11

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him. Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying,
“This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.

 
اسْكُنْ أَمَامَ الرَّبِّ وَانْتَظِرْهُ بِصَبْر واذناك تسمعان كلمة خلفك قائلة هذه هي الطريق اسلكوا فيها حينما تميلون الى اليمين وحينما تميلون الى اليسار.

Psalm 37:7, Isaiah 30:21

 
I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

أَمَّا أَنَا فَقَدْ أَتَيْتُ لِتَكُونَ لَهُمْ حَيَاةٌ، بَلْ مِلْءُ الْحَيَاةِ!

John 10:10

 
I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. God of my yesterdays, today, and my tomorrows; God of new beginnings and wonderful surprises, thank You for the gift of this New Year, 2013. I praise You and glorify You for Your unequaled greatness. I know, when Love came to the manger in Bethlehem, He came for me, so that I would be saved and have a more abundant life. God please crown 2013 with Your goodness. Lord make 2013 to be a year of grace and blessing for me, a time to grow in faith and love, a time to renew my commitment to following Your Son, Jesus.  God please teach me to rest in You Lord and wait patiently for Your goodness and abundance. Lord, please walk with me in every day and every hour of this New Year; make me hear your voice directing my path that the light of Christ would shine through me, in spite of my weaknesses and failings. I leave the irreparable past in your hands, and step out into 2013 depending on Your guidance to help me walk in Your paths that are dripping with abundance. I rejoice in Your gift of a new year and rejoice in what's ahead, depending on Your Holy Spirit to guide me and help me to do exactly what You want. Lord, please help me to bring all my thoughts into captivity to the obedience of Christ and to continue my journey to become Christ-like.In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. ‘Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.’ Ephesians 3:20-21

Jesus loves you
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

والقادر ان يفعل فوق كل شيء اكثر جدا مما نطلب او نفتكر بحسب القوة التي تعمل فينا
له المجد في الكنيسة في المسيح يسوع الى جميع اجيال دهر الدهور.آمين

No comments:

Post a Comment