Monday 20 April 2015

April 20 Devotion - The LORD is Good



The Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations.
لان الرب صالح. الى الابد رحمته والى دور فدور امانته
Psalm 100:5


Our God loves us to a level beyond our imagination, and that is why He gives us only what is best for us.
He knows exactly what we need and what blessings would be best for us. Sometimes it takes a long time for us to understand why he said no to a certain blessing. I know for a fact that it took me many years to understand why He said no to a request I had made, and I am so thankful He said no.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and inseparable love. I trust Your judgment and thank You for giving me only what is best for me. I know that You know me inside out, ‘For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. 14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.’ Psalm139
Lord strengthen my faith to always end my prayers by saying ‘Your will be done’ and know that You are always giving me the best which is always better than what I ask for. In Jesus’ name I pray. To Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, Amen.
 Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment