Thursday 11 June 2015

June 10 Devotion - Jesus Christ (Love) does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth



God is love.
1 John 4:8

I and my Father are one.
John 10:30
Jesus Christ (Love) is patient,
Jesus Christ is kind,
Jesus Christ does not boast,
Jesus Christ is not proud.
Jesus Christ does not dishonor others,
Jesus Christ (Love) is not self-seeking,
Jesus Christ is not easily angered,
Jesus Christ keeps no record of wrongs,
Jesus Christ does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth,
Jesus Christ always protects,
Jesus Christ always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres,
Jesus Christ never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Christ is the embodiment of love.


Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”
قال له يسوع انا هو الطريق والحق والحياة .ليس احد يأتي الى الآب الا بي .
John 14:6

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
في البدء كان الكلمة والكلمة كان عند الله وكان الكلمة الله.
John 1:1, 14

The entirety of Your word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever.
راس كلامك حق والى الدهر كل احكام عدلك
Psalm 119:160

I believe that every word in the Bible is true. Believing and keeping God’s word in my heart helps me to discern that I am listening to the Voice of Truth.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and for Your deep, everlasting and inseparable love. Lord, I praise You, I glorify You and I rejoice in Your grace. Lord, send out your light and your truth; let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy hill and to your dwelling! Psalm 43:3 Teach me your way, O LORD, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name. Psalm 86:11. Lord, lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day. Psalm 25:5 Sanctify me by Your truth Lord. Your word is truth. John 17:17.Lord, please help me to bring all my thoughts into captivity to the obedience of Christ and to become Christ-like.In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages . Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment