Friday 12 June 2015

June 12 Devotion - Jesus Christ always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres, Jesus Christ never fails

God is love.
1 John 4:8

I and my Father are one.
John 10:30

Jesus Christ is the embodiment of love.

Jesus Christ (Love) is patient,
Jesus Christ is kind,
Jesus Christ does not boast,
Jesus Christ is not proud.
Jesus Christ does not dishonor others,
Jesus Christ (Love) is not self-seeking,
Jesus Christ is not easily angered,
Jesus Christ keeps no record of wrongs,
Jesus Christ does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth,
Jesus Christ always protects,
Jesus Christ always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres,
Jesus Christ never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
New International Version (NIV)
  
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8
ولكن الله بيّن محبته لنا لانه ونحن بعد خطاة مات المسيح لاجلنا.
He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.
Matthew 26:39
ثم تقدم قليلا وخرّ على وجهه وكان يصلّي قائلا يا ابتاه ان امكن فلتعبر عني هذه الكاس .ولكن ليس كما اريد انا بل كما تريد انت
“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me.”
John 14:1
لا تضطرب قلوبكم .انتم تؤمنون بالله فآمنوا بي .
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13
وليملأكم اله الرجاء كل سرور وسلام في الايمان لتزدادوا في الرجاء بقوة الروح القدس
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17
اذا ان كان احد في المسيح فهو خليقة جديدة.الاشياء العتيقة قد مضت.هوذا الكل قد صار جديدا.


It is not the will of My Father Who is in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost and perish. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. 40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Matthew 18:14, John 6:38-40

هكذا ليست مشيئة امام ابيكم الذي في السموات ان يهلك احد هؤلاء الصغار
38 لاني قد نزلت من السماء ليس لاعمل مشيئتي بل مشيئة الذي ارسلني.
39 وهذه مشيئة الآب الذي ارسلني ان كل ما اعطاني لا أتلف منه شيئا بل اقيمه في اليوم الاخير.
40 لان هذه مشيئة الذي ارسلني ان كل من يرى الابن ويؤمن به تكون له حياة ابدية وانا اقيمه في اليوم الاخير

Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Philippians 2:9-11

لذلك رفعه الله ايضا واعطاه اسما فوق كل اسم
10 لكي تجثو باسم يسوع كل ركبة ممن في السماء ومن على الارض ومن تحت الارض
11 ويعترف كل لسان ان يسوع المسيح هو رب لمجد الله الآب

By God's standard, Jesus was an overwhelming success. He completed the mission God gave Him. He did God's will in all things. He did everything He came to do.

I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.

John 17:4

انا مجدتك على الارض .العمل الذي اعطيتني لاعمل قد اكملته .


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and for Your deep, everlasting and inseparable love. Lord, I praise You, I glorify You and I rejoice in Your grace. Thank You Jesus that You loved me even when I was a sinner and died to redeem me. Your trust in The Father is a great lesson for me to follow. Jesus Your constant message of hope fills my heart with hope. Now may the God of hope fill me with all joy and peace in believing, that I may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank You Jesus that because I am in You through faith, You have made me a new creation; I pray that old things have passed away; and now all things have become new. Thank You Jesus that You completed the work that God gave You to do. I highly exalt You Jesus. I kneel at the name of Jesus and I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.  Thank You Jesus that because I believe in You I have everlasting life; and You will raise me up at the last day.
Jesus please strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being so that I can be strong and of good courage in the face of challenging circumstances. I know Christ that You will never leave me nor forsake me. Help me LORD to always trust in You with all my heart; and not to lean unto my own understanding. Help me Lord to bring all my thoughts into captivity to the obedience of Christ and to become Christ-like. Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8 In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be glory, majesty, power, authority and dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages. Amen.  

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment