Tuesday 13 September 2016

September 13 Devotion - May the glory of the Lord endure forever



May the glory of the Lord endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in His works—
Psalm 104:31

يكون مجد الرب الى الدهر. يفرح الرب باعماله.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your deep and everlasting love for me, Your abundant blessings, and for the riches of Your grace in my life. Lord, may Your glory endure forever in my heart and on my lips, in my soul, mind, actions, feelings and spirit.
Help me God to follow Jesus and become Christ- Like so that Your heart will rejoice in what You have done in me. I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. Psalm 86:12    
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.’ Ephesians 3:20-21

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment