Thursday 15 September 2016

September 15 Devotion - Lest we forget....God Has a Plan



My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
فيملأ الهي كل احتياجكم بحسب غناه في المجد في المسيح يسوع.
 Philippians 4:19



God will supply All our needs (not our wants) and the thought of God taking care of us is a victorious thought! We know that He has never failed to keep any of His promises. This fact alone should be the end of all doubt and worry.

Is there a pressing need in your life? Leave it at the altar of God. God is faithful. He takes into account all that you are facing and all that you will face in the future. He is omniscient (always present), and He loves you perfectly. Whatever you need, God has a plan to solve it.
Jesus said:
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.
لا اهملك ولا اتركك
Je ne te laisserai pas: non, je ne t'abandonnerai jamais

If God is saying that He will meet all our needs, and He will never leave us or forsake us, that means to me that I am entitled to all his promises to be met in my life, so that all my needs are met.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your deep and everlasting love for me, Your abundant blessings, and for the riches of Your grace. LORD, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can trust in You Lord and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that You will meet my every need that is in accordance with Your will for my life. In the mighty name of Jesus; my Lord and Saviour; The King of kings and Lord of lords, in The Holy Name of Your only begotten Son Jesus, I pray to You Father. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of all ages.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment