Tuesday 27 September 2016

September 28 Devotion - Believe and you will See



By faith we understand that the worlds [during the successive ages] were framed (fashioned, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose) by the word of God, so that what we see was not made out of things which are visible.
Hebrews 11:3
Amplified Bible (AMP)

This verse tells me that I have to look with my eyes of faith because the provision, healing and miracle I need is already available in God’s realm.
I believe that I was created by Almighty God to live a blessed and fulfilled life.
I believe that many of us may be living far below the level of what God truly intended for us because we do not have enough faith and imagination to see God’s plan and believe how it could happen.



I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. LORD, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can look with my eyes of faith and believe that You have a glorious plan for my life and see it materialize because that which I will see was not made out of things which are visible, as Jesus said “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26 God I praise You, glorify You and lift You up on high. In the name of the King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. I declare Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, to Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment