Tuesday 13 June 2017

June 13 Devotion - God's Guidance



A man’s steps are of the Lord;
How then can a man understand his own way?
من الرب خطوات الرجل. اما الانسان فكيف يفهم طريقه.
Proverbs 20:24


I tend to depend a lot on my knowledge and experience when making decisions and taking action. According to this Proverb from The Scriptures God is telling me that I should instead depend on God’s knowledge and wisdom and His knowledge of His divine plan for my life. So in comparison how can I understand my own way? I need to involve God in every minute decision and action in order to receive His direction for my life.
I believe that God wants us to be totally connected and dependent on Him. Our connection with Him is not to be kept only for big problems or decisions, or just on Sundays.
Jesus said: I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
John 15:5
انا الكرمة وانتم الاغصان .الذي يثبت فيّ وانا فيه هذا يأتي بثمر كثير .لانكم بدوني لا تقدرون ان تفعلوا شيئا .


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your deep, everlasting, and inseparable love for me and for Your abundant blessings. Lord, I thank You that You love me and enjoy my fellowship with You so much that You want to be involved in every decision and action in my life. Help me Lord to totally depend on Your direction, guidance, wisdom, grace, mercy and unconditional love. Abba Father, I praise You, glorify You, and lift You up on high. Jesus, You are the vine and I am the branch and I am nothing without You. Help me to abide in You. Jesus, I pray to God in Your precious Holy Name. To You be the glory, the power, the dominion, the majesty and the blessings both now and forever. Amen. 

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment