Friday 16 June 2017

June 16 Devotion - Our journey of faith with Jesus



Jesus replied, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God." Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
 قَالَ لَهُ يَسُوعُ:
«مَا مِنْ أَحَدٍ يَضَعُ يَدَهُ عَلَى الْمِحْرَاثِ وَيَلْتَفِتُ إِلَى الْوَرَاءِ، يَصْلُحُ لِمَلَكُوتِ اللهِ».
 فَاذْهَبُوا إِذَنْ، وَتَلْمِذُوا جَمِيعَ الأُمَمِ، وَعَمِّدُوهُمْ بِاسْمِ الآبِ وَالاِبْنِ وَالرُّوحِ الْقُدُسِ

Luke 9:62, Matthew 28:19
When we start our journey of faith by accepting Jesus as our Lord and Saviour, we must never look back. When we are fully committed to Christ, we will be committed to His mission. Jesus was committed to the Father and to The Father’s mission, even to the point of death on The Cross for the remission of our sins. Jesus gave us all a common mission to go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Within that common mission He has a special personal mission for each one of us based on the talents and gifts he has given to each of us, and our personal mission is aligned with His common mission for us. 

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your deep, everlasting, and inseparable love for me and Your abundant blessings. Lord I praise You for Your work in my life. Jesus I know that You are committed to me Lord, and I know that You have a purpose and a wonderful plan in store for me. Lord, teach me to always seek Your wisdom, guidance and support. Help me to stay obedient and committed to You and Your calling for my life. Give me wisdom and insight into my personal mission that You have chosen for me, and the strength to bring it to fruition. God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; The King of kings and Lord of lords, my Redeemer, Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, the power, the dominion, the majesty and the blessings forever and ever and unto ages of all ages.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment