Thursday 15 June 2017

June 15 Devotion - We Are Chosen, Valuable, and Victorious



Even as [in His love] He chose us [actually picked us out for Himself as His own] in Christ before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him) and blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love.
I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

Ephesians 1:4, John10:10 Amplified Bible (AMP)

كما اختارنا فيه قبل تأسيس العالم لنكون قديسين وبلا لوم قدامه في المحبة
انا فقد أتيت لتكون لهم حياة وليكون لهم افضل .

As believers who have accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour; according to the above scripture; God chose us before the world was formed, He knew us.
We are called to a fullness of life which far exceeds the dimensions of our earthly existence, because it consists in sharing the very life of God.

Not only has He chosen you, but He has equipped you with everything you need to live His abundant life. In order to be all that God has called you to be, you have to see yourself as chosen, valuable, and victorious.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and love. Lord, I praise You and glorify You. Lord, thank You that You have picked me as Your own in Christ even before the foundation of the earth and that through Christ’s blood You consider me blameless in Your sight. Help me Lord to understand my value as it stems from You and to rise up higher and higher into the abundant life of victory and joy You have prepared for me. Father, help me to see myself as chosen, valuable and victorious. Lord, show me Your ways that I may be holy (consecrated and set apart for You) and walk with You in confidence and trust all the days of my life. In the name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus The Christ, the only begotten Son of God, I pray. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment