Monday 19 June 2017

June 19 Devotion - I will see it when I believe it



By faith we understand that the worlds [during the successive ages] were framed (fashioned, put in order, and equipped for their intended purpose) by the word of God, so that what we see was not made out of things which are visible.
بِالإيمانِ نَفهَمُ أنَّ الكَونُ خُلِقَ بِأمرِ اللهِ، حَتَّى إنَّ ما يُرَى كُوِّنَ مِمّا لا يُرَى.
Hebrews 11:3
Amplified Bible (AMP)

This verse tells me that I have to look with my eyes of faith because the provision, healing and miracle I need is already available in God’s realm. I believe that I was created by Almighty God to live a blessed and fulfilled life.
I believe that many of us may be living far below the level of what God truly intended for us because we do not have enough faith and imagination to see God’s plan and believe how it could happen.


Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
لِهَذَا السَّبَبِ أَقُولُ لَكُمْ: إِنَّ مَا تَطْلُبُونَهُ وَتُصَلُّونَ لأَجْلِهِ، فَآمِنُوا أَنَّكُمْ قَدْ نِلْتُمُوهُ، فَيَتِمَّ لَكُمْ.
Mark 11:24  ﻣﺮﻗﺲ


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your unfailing, inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me, Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. LORD, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can look with my eyes of faith and believe that You have a glorious plan for my life and see it materialize because that which I will see was not made out of things which are visible, as Jesus said “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26 Help me Lord to focus on You, not on my circumstances. Help me Lord to pray for things that are aligned with Your will and help me to believe that I have received them, so that I can have them. God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer, Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, the power, the dominion, the majesty and the blessings before all time and now and forever. Amen.


Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment