Monday 11 December 2017

December 12 Devotion - Encouraging Others




“Comfort, yes, comfort My people!” Says your God.
عَزُّوا عَزُّوا شَعبِي
Isaiah 40:1

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.
تَبَارَكَ اللهُ ، أَبُو رَبِّنَا يَسُوعَ الْمَسِيحِ، أَبُو الْمَرَاحِمِ وَإِلهُ كُلِّ تَعْزِيَةٍ،
 4 هُوَ الَّذِي يُشَجِّعُنَا فِي كُلِّ ضِيقَةٍ نَمُرُّ بِهَا، حَتَّى نَسْتَطِيعَ أَنْ نُشَجِّعَ الَّذِينَ يَمُرُّونَ بِأَيَّةِ ضِيقَةٍ، بِالتَّشْجِيعِ الَّذِي بِهِ يُشَجِّعُنَا اللهُ
2 Cor. 1:3–4


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for comforting me, for sending Your Holy Spirit; the Parakletos, the comforter, to indwell in me. LORD I need Your constant comforting. Help me and teach me how to comfort others with the comfort You have given me and are giving me. Thank You Father for Your abundant blessings and Your unfailing, deep, and inseparable love. Lord, I praise You, I glorify You and I rejoice in You.In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. I declare Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, to Him be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion forever and ever, and unto ages of all ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment