Wednesday 13 December 2017

December 13 Devotion - I am living in God's strength



Sometimes I feel weary with sorrow but then God strengthens me according to His word. I realize that He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak and those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. I can do everything (that is in accordance with God’s will) through Christ who strengthens me. God is my refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. I am therefore strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
Psalm 119:28, Psalm 119:28, Isaiah 40:29,  Philippians 4:13, Psalm 46:1, Ephesians 6:10


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings and Your deep, everlasting and inseparable love.
Lord, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being. Ephesians 3:16.  
LORD, You are my strength and my song; You are my salvation. I will trust and not be afraid. Isaiah 12:2
LORD You are my shield; my heart leaps for joy and I give thanks to You Lord in song. Isaiah 12:2.
Lord, in my weakest moments, assure me that the power of Christ will rest upon me. Your grace is sufficient for me. I believe that when your grace abounds my weakness will be transformed into strength and I will soar like an eagle and I shall run and not be weary. I proclaim to the world that Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. In the name of the King of kings and Lord of lords, in the Holy Name of Your only begotten Son Jesus, I pray to You Father. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment