Friday 15 December 2017

December 15 Devotion - Becoming Christ-like



…since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus… For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10 that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power,
من اجل ذلك نحن ايضا منذ يوم سمعنا لم نزل مصلّين وطالبين لاجلكم ان تمتلئوا من معرفة مشيئته في كل حكمة وفهم روحي
10 لتسلكوا كما يحق للرب في كل رضى مثمرين في كل عمل صالح ونامين في معرفة الله
11 متقوين بكل قوة بحسب قدرة مجده
Colossians 1:9-11


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can discern Your will for my life and be filled with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Father, strengthen me with all might, according to Your glorious power Lord, so that that I may walk in such a way that is fully pleasing to You, and is fruitful in every good work. Lord I desire and need to increase in Your knowledge. God, I thank You for Your unfailing, inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me and Your abundant blessings in my life. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Jesus be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment