Monday 20 August 2018

August 20 Devotion - A Change of Plans


For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me.
لأَنَّ صَخْرَتِي وَمَعْقِلِي أَنْتَ. مِنْ أَجْلِ اسْمِكَ تَهْدِينِي وَتَقُودُنِي.
Psalm 31:3

I believe, we need to be open to a change in plans on our lives if we sense God moving us in another direction and we should follow God’s Planning System (GPS) for He will lead us and guide us, and all we need to do is just trust Him because He is our rock on which we stand and He protects us in His fortress. We connect to Him through our prayers and with Him guiding us; we never need to feel lost.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your deep and everlasting love of me, Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Lord, I praise You, I glorify You and I rejoice in You. Lord, please help me become flexible and obedient. I sometimes feel confused between what I desire and what You may want, as I sense that You may be guiding me to move in another direction. Help me to stay connected to You, to hear Your voice and to know for sure Your plan for me and the direction You want me to follow. I need Your wisdom God, please sort out the truth in my mind and heart and lead me and guide me to do Your will for You are my rock and my fortress. Jesus, in Your Holy name I pray. To Jesus be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment