Monday 6 August 2018

August 6 Devotion - Your DNA in God - Part 20 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me



 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me 
استطيع كل شيء في المسيح الذي يقويني.

Philippians 4:13

I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit;
for without Me you can do nothing.
«أنا الكَرمَةُ، وَأنتُمُ الأغصانُ. فَمَنْ يَثبُتُ فِيَّ وَأثبُتُ أنا فِيْهِ، يُنتِجُ ثَمَراً كَثِيْراً. فَأنتُمْ لا تَستَطِيْعُونَ أنْ تَفعَلُوا شَيْئاً بِدُونِي.

John 15:5

I can do all things that are in accordance to the will of God and that are aligned with God’s plan for my life, through Jesus Christ who gives me strength, ability, patience, tolerance and wisdom.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You Lord that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Thank You Lord that my DNA reveals that I am a child of God and that I was purchased with the precious blood of Christ. LORD, strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can abide in Jesus and carry out Your will for my life and continue to declare to the world that Christ is my Lord and Saviour and Friend. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Him be the glory and the power and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.


Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment