Thursday 2 August 2018

August 3 Devotion - Your DNA in God - Part 19 - I may approach God with freedom and confidence



..in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
الذي به لنا جراءة وقدوم بايمانه عن ثقة.

Ephesians 3:12

Christ is the way of access to God; through his mediation we, his people, have audience of God. We can come to The Throne of God with boldness, meaning we have been given liberty of speech to The Father, such as children use in addressing a generous father. We can ask of God without fear all our needs and wants. It is on the basis of such scriptures as these that we need to conclude all our prayers in the name, and for the sake, of Jesus Christ our Lord.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for allowing me to approach You with freedom and confidence. Thank You Lord that my DNA reveals that I am a child of God and I was purchased with the precious blood of Christ and I can come boldly to the throne of our gracious God where I will receive His mercy, and I will find grace to help me  when I need it most. Hebrews 4:16.
Abba Father, strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can continue to declare to the world that Christ is my Lord and Saviour and Friend. Father God, thank You that Your deep steadfast love for me endures forever. Thank You Father for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forevermore. Amen.


Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment