Tuesday 21 August 2018

August 21 Devotion - Renew my Strength


But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.


وَأَمَّا مُنْتَظِرُو الرَّبِّ فَيُجَدِّدُونَ قُوَّةً. يَرْفَعُونَ أَجْنِحَةً كَالنُّسُورِ.


Isaiah 40:31
 

We need to ask for the aid and direction of the Holy Spirit to succeed in our spiritual growth, His service, our daily walk with Him, and in our daily lives on earth. The waiting in the above verse is meant to be the kind of waiting as attending to. We need to attend to the Lord in the midst of our weakness. We need to worship Him, listen to His guiding Holy Spirit, be obedient to Him and find His strength in our love for Him.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You that Your deep steadfast love for me endures forever, thank You for Your abundant blessings in my life, and for the riches of Your grace upon my life. Lord, renew my strength and give me the ability to always attend to You, fill me to abundance with Your Holy Spirit. Help me to soar like an eagle over my disappointments and everything that is broken in my life. God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer and Saviour; the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment