Wednesday 27 March 2019

March 26 Devotion - When we encounter challenges


We all face challenges in life at one time or another. Some more severe than others. The severe challenges may impact our faith in God and make us feel emotionally hurt. If today you are facing severe challenges or you ever find yourself in the same boat, or you are just feeling emotionally down, listen to what God is telling you:
                                                                                                                                                            
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
The Lord is near to you because you have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit. Psalm 34:17-20
“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9   
All things will work together for good for you because you love God, Romans 8:28  
Make sure to rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

أَلَمْ آمُرْكَ؟ إِذَنْ تَقَوَّ وَتَشَجَّعْ، لَا تَرْهَبْ ولاَ تَجْزَعْ لأَنَّ الرَّبَّ إِلَهَكَ مَعَكَ حَيْثُمَا تَتَوَجَّهُ».
يَسْتَغِيثُ الأَبْرَارُ، فَيَسْمَعُ لَهُمُ الرَّبُّ وَيُنْقِذُهُمْ مِنْ جَمِيعِ ضِيقَاتِهِمْ. الرَّبُّ قَرِيبٌ مِنْ مُنْكَسِرِي الْقَلْبِ، وَيُخَلِّصُ مُنْسَحِقِي الرُّوحِ.
فَقَالَ لِي: «نِعْمَتِي تَكْفِيكَ، لأَنَّ قُدْرَتِي تُكَمَّلُ فِي الضَّعْفِ
إِنَّنَا نَعْلَمُ أَنَّ اللهَ يَجْعَلُ جَمِيعَ الأُمُورِ تَعْمَلُ مَعاً لأَجْلِ الْخَيْرِ لِمُحِبِّيهِ، الْمَدْعُوِّينَ بِحَسَبِ قَصْدِهِ.
افْرَحُوا عَلَى الدَّوَامِ؛  صَلُّوا دُونَ انْقِطَاعٍ؛ ارْفَعُوا الشُّكْرَ فِي كُلِّ حَالٍ
وَسَلاَمُ اللهِ، الَّذِي تَعْجِزُ الْعُقُولُ عَنْ إِدْرَاكِهِ، يَحْرُسُ قُلُوبَكُمْ وَأَفْكَارَكُمْ فِي الْمَسِيحِ يَسُوعَ.


I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, I thank you for knowing every emotion I go through and for having an answer and support for me today. Strengthen me Lord to be of good courage. Thank You Lord that during my period of weakness Your strength is made perfect. Help me Lord to pray continuously. I rejoice in the assurance that You are with me God wherever I am, that all things will work together for good for me, and that I will rejoice because Your peace God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus; in whose holy name I pray. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment