Thursday 7 March 2019

March 7 Devotion - You are very valuable to God


Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me under the shadow of Your wings
احفظني مثل حدقة العين. بظل جناحيك استرني
Psalm 17:8

In the eighth verse of Psalm seventeen we find David praying asking God to ‘keep’ him as the apple of God’s eye. Not to establish him but to keep him. In other words he was already established as the apple of God’s eye. The eye is weak and tender, and is hurt by every little thing that annoys it. Nothing is dearer to a human than their eyesight and we are most protective of preserving our eyes from being hurt. So as the apple of God’s eye we are most protected by God. God loves and values every person who believes in His Son and has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.
                               
I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You that I am the apple of Your eye, and You watch over every detail of my life and protect me under Your wings. Help me Lord to surrender all aspects and details of my life into Your hands, knowing that You love it when I come to You. Lord, let me find peace and security in Your love for me. God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son; my Redeemer and Saviour; the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment