Monday 4 March 2019

March 4 Devotion - God's Unfailing Love


  Show us your unfailing love, O LORD, and grant us your salvation.
أَظْهِرْ لَنَا رَحْمَتَكَ يَارَبُّ، وَامْنَحْنَا خَلاَصَكَ.
Éternel! fais-nous voir ta bonté, Et accorde-nous ton salut!

Psalm 85:7 NIV

Everything God does is done with love and kindness toward us. We cannot comprehend His love for us just by knowing about it. The only way we can even begin to understand and feel the unfailing and limitless Love of God, is to look at the Cross and realize what Jesus did for us and to accept His love into our hearts and experience it firsthand.

I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, Your faithfulness is great. Lord I embrace Your grace, mercy, faithfulness, and trustworthiness with renewed assurance; and I rest confidently in that assurance over everything including my salvation. Thank You Father for Your unfailing, inseparable, deep and everlasting love for me and Your abundant blessings in my life. God, even though Your promises do not always unfold in the way I imagined, You always keep them in Your perfect timing and in a way that is best for me. LORD, I pray that out of Your glorious riches You strengthen me with power through Your Spirit in my inner being, so that I can continue to declare to the world that Christ is my Lord and Saviour. God I pray to You in the name of Your precious Son. To Jesus be the power, the glory, the majesty, the blessings, and the dominion before all time and now and forevermore. Amen..

Jesus loves you,
In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment