Tuesday 13 March 2012

March 13 Devotion - God is with us




Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

لا تخف لاني معك. لا تتلفت لاني الهك. قد أيدتك واعنتك وعضدتك بيمين بري.

Isaiah 41:10

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid, for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”

تَقَوَّوْا وَتَشَجَّعُوا. لاَ تَخْشَوْهُمْ وَلاَ تَجْزَعُوا مِنْهُمْ، لأَنَّ الرَّبَّ إِلَهَكُمْ سَائِرٌ مَعَكُمْ، لاَ يُهْمِلُكُمْ وَلاَ يَتْرُكُكُمْ».

Deuteronomy 31:6

Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Thank You God for being with me in every situation and always strengthening and helping me. Thank You that You will never leave me nor forsake me. Please keep upholding me with Your righteous right hand and take away from me any fear. God please sink Your confidence deep into my soul, heart and mind. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.


Jesus Loves you

In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment