Saturday 24 March 2012

March 24 Devotion - Our God of Restoration


 Our God of Restoration

I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
واعوض لكم عن السنين التي اكلها الجراد
Joel 2:25

We have all experienced disappointment. Instead of dwelling on the past and living in defeat, we can choose to focus on God’s promises because He wants to restore everything that's broken in our lives.
He wants to restore our joy, our peace, our health, and our finances. But here's the key: each one of us must have a vision for himself/herself with his/her life full of joy peace, health, and living the abundant life Jesus came to give us. To live a life according to God’s will you need to be renewed by the changing of your mind, For God’s word says:
be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
تغيّروا عن شكلكم بتجديد اذهانكم لتختبروا ما هي ارادة الله الصالحة المرضية الكاملة.
Romans 12: 2
Today, let us choose to focus on the future and release past hurts through forgiveness. Proclaim that you are a child of a loving God, a God of restoration.
I invite you to repeat the following prayer for yourself:
Abba Father, thank You for Your abundant blessings. Thank You for choosing to restore my life. Thank You for the promises and truth of Your Word that set me free. Fill me with Your power and renew my mind today so that I may stand strong and move forward on the path You have designed for me. Father, all I need, You have already provided, help me receive it. I want to live the abundant life Jesus came to give me. Thank You for Your love for me. I love You, bless You and glorify You. In Jesus' name. Amen.


Jesus Loves you

In Him,
Wagdi Henein

No comments:

Post a Comment